Key responsibilities include:
- Review new member applications and compare to the established Program Requirements
- Research company characteristics and validate email sending practices, including:
- Business Model analysis
- Email Authentication verification
- Putting yourself in their email recipient’s shoes in order to understand the “Subscriber Experience”
- Review and analyze email program performance data, including Complaints, Sender Reputation Data and Spam Traps
- Complete internal administrative tasks as necessary including coordinating with the Accounting team on Member Application and License fees
- Provide exceptional customer service to potential and current members, as well as internal stakeholders, by answering Certification program questions, including but not limited to, questions about the application review process and administration of the program
- Assist with various internal program administration projects as assigned
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 2-4 years of work experience in a customer service or support environment or other applicable experience or education.
- Experience using email and web search tools.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, having the ability to manage multiple assignments and administrative projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform individual functions with minimal supervision, as well as act within a team setting.
- A track record of success in a team environment with demonstrated service, analytic, and troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills regarding administrative, operations, and service support roles.
- Strong focus on client service and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Internet/Web-based Applications.
- Must be fluent in French
In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Return Path. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a great sense of humor.
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.q
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
For more information visit www.returnpath.com
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Meet Some of Return Path's Employees
Manager, Service Delivery
As a Service Delivery Manager, Connie manages a team of account coordinators, supporting the relationship managers and technical account managers for accounts all across the United States.
Back to top