Associate Technical Account Manager
Who is Return Path?
Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Through the Return Path Consumer Data Network, we’ve brought together the world’s most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with more than 70 providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes—approximately 70 percent of the worldwide total. Also feeding into this data platform is our consumer network of more than 2 million consumers and purchase receipts from 5,000 retailers around the world, delivering unparalleled insight into purchase behavior, brand affinity, and consumer preferences.
Once you’re an employee here, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You’ll Have at RP
The Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) is charged with the responsibility for driving maximum value and success to existing clients through providing a world class client experience. The Associate TAM will manage a large number of client accounts and work directly with them in driving usage and value from the Return Path tools and services to optimize their email program. The Associate TAMs role is critical to keeping clients engaged and helping Return Path meet our retention rate goals. In addition, this person will:
- Collaborate closely with the Relationship Manager or CSM to provide a world class client experience.
- Work with clients to understand their business model so that they effectively use the Return Path tools and solutions to reach their overall goals.
- Work with clients to help define and implement email best practices that meet their business needs and ultimately improve deliverability.
- Drive engagement with Return Path tools and services in order to provide client specific recommendations for optimal email program and client business success.
- Provide expertise on the Return Path tools and advice on key features and functionality in order to drive client satisfaction.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Ability to translate and tell a story from Return Path data in order to identify issues and search for best solutions.
- Understand the full Return Path product suite, features and benefits, and competitive position in order to best to position Return Path based on client business needs.
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly both about businesses and technologies.
- Use time effectively and efficiently to concentrate efforts on the most important priorities, handle several tasks at once, and consider short and long term goals.
- 2+ years in a Client Service role managing multiple accounts and forming strong client relationships while demonstrating analytical and problem solving skills.
What it's like to work here
It's great! From the CEO and senior management team to the newest entry-level employee, we are a company that cares a lot about fostering a great work environment and a fun, energetic, success-oriented culture. We have a strong philosophical believe that our people are our most important assets. And we don't just pay lip service to that phrase -- we incorporate it into our policies, and we live it every day. Yes, that philosophy means we have generous "traditional" benefits, but it also means we take a lot of time to focus on high quality management and leadership, and time to make sure everyone in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of learning and career growth. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
For more information visit www.returnpath.com
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Meet Some of Return Path's Employees
Manager, Service Delivery
As a Service Delivery Manager, Connie manages a team of account coordinators, supporting the relationship managers and technical account managers for accounts all across the United States.
Back to top