Technician - Water
- San Jose, CA
Technician - Water
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
The position of Technician requires the following:
- Communicate efficiently with internal and external customers, bilingual is a plus
- Must report to work on time and have regular and consistent attendance
- On-call and after-hours work is required
- Eligible to drive our company vehicles
- Must work as a team player and as an individual
- Occasional heavy lifting ( up to 50lbs)
- Use hand tools, power tools, and mild chemicals
- Follow direction from senior technicians as needed
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to, the following:
- On occasion, be exposed to hazardous situations or chemicals
- Limited time in constricted areas
- Required to be on-call and work after hours
Technician must be able to perform tasks as directed by Lead Technicians in each phase of the job from the initial stages to completion. This position reports directly to the supervisor or Branch Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers
- Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) on large jobs
- Perform necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job - some tasks may include but are not limited to packing contents into boxes, moving furniture and boxes, cleaning interior structure of homes and its contents, and demolishing and disposing drywall, carpet, subflooring with the use of power and hand tools, setting up containment, use of equipment whether is be vacuums, hand tools or power tools to complete the job
- Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture
- Maintain company vehicle and restock supplies as needed
- Complete necessary paperwork / timecard in a timely manner
- Ability to wear respiratory protection in performance of abatement activities
Emergency Services After hours On-call rotation and overtime is required.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top