Technician - LL Construction
- San Leandro, CA
Technician - LL Construction
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
- Possess valid class C Driver's License (at least 1 year driving experience);
- Minimum 1 year of construction experience preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in regular use of machinery and power tools;
- Reliable, prompt and dependable attendance (arrives to work on time);
- Available for on-call and after hours work when necessary;
- Possesses personal vehicle and tools of trade;
- Requires bending, standing and squatting on a frequent basis;
- Must have approved respiratory physical and fit testing;
- Lifting capability of up to 50lbs unassisted;
- OSHA 10 and CPR First Aid training preferred.
The Technician must be able to perform work and assist on a majority of trades including but not limited to rough framing, insulation, drywall, paint, finish carpentry from the initial stage to completion. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager. Technicians communicate with Project Directors, Operations Managers, Project Coordinators and Superintendents on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of framing, drywall, painting and finish carpentry;
- Pickup materials from vendors and deliver to jobsite on occasion;
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, management and co-workers;
- Take direction and follow basic instructions from Lead Technicians, Project Coordinators, Superintendents, Project Directors and Operations Managers;
- Perform necessary tasks to help assist in expediting the completion of job(s);
- Comply with OSHA mandated and company safety protocols;
- Complete required documentation efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner, including but not limited to timecards, mileage reports, and expense reports;
- Demonstrate and apply RMC core values in daily activities and communications.
Corporate (Hayward, CA)
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top