We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management Company.
The position of Project Supervisor requires the following:
- Proven experience in leading crews (8 or more) in projects in restoration/mitigation industry
- Effectively communicate in English, orally and in writing, with employees, customers, and other departments within the company to complete duties or jobs.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Proficient in supervising a group of approximately 20 employees
- Other requirements include, but are not limited to, traveling intra or out-of-state for an undetermined amount of time. (Voluntarily)
- Working knowledge with other software applications (MS Office which includes Outlook, MS Word and Excel). (drop box, and job required apps, email)
- Industry related certifications desirable. (NIDR and IICRC)
Working Conditions/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Outdoors in the elements - extreme heat or cold
- Occasion, be exposed to hazardous situations or chemicals
- Required to be on-call and work after hours when necessary
- Daily traveling is required
- Requires ability to lift heavy objects frequently (up to 50lbs)
- Agility: bend, squat, crawl, climb stairs, ladders, spaces, twist, reach down and overhead
- Long periods of standing
The Project Supervisor position takes direction from the Project Manager and ensures assigned jobs are scheduled and completed timely. Frequent interaction, verbally and in writing, within the branch is necessary for performing most duties. The Supervisor is responsible for the upkeep of the branch/department warehouse upkeep and condition, company vehicles, and job sites. This position reports directly to a Branch or Department Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Supports and/or assists in managing the production phase of a job(s) for the Project Manager.
- Conducts job site visits and quality checks the work performed by crews.
- Reviews and confirms job schedules with the Project Manager for the purposes of identifying staffing needs, equipment, logistics, and timelines.
- At direction of Branch or Department Manager, may be responsible for ordering and maintaining appropriate levels of supplies and material for the branch/department.
- Coordinates crews, based on approved schedules, assigns, and oversees completion of work.
- Collaborates with Project Coordinators in the dispatching of crews during peak time.
- Confirm job hours and documentation are accurately accounted for on work orders and submit accordingly.
- Supports Project Manager in providing direction, support, and assistance when needed to the crews to help complete projects.
- Provide timely work status updates and recommendations to Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Branch/Department Manager.
- Perform mitigation work at job sites where necessary (depending on assigned department).
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the warehouse and vehicles (depending on branch/department).
- Train branch/department employees on production processes and procedures, as well as safety guidelines.
- Promotes company core values, policies and procedures, ensures adherence and reports deficiencies accordingly.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Livermore, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.