- Sacramento, CA
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Project Manager requires the following:
- Valid Driver's License with driving record in good standing.
- Thorough knowledge of basic safety standards and work practices.
- Proven experience in project management, use of project management methodologies.
- Experience in leading crews, delegating, communicating effectively at all levels; strong leadership skills.
- Industry related certification, desirable (i.e. Asbestos Certification is a plus)
- Completion or in the process of completing IICRC Training
- Possesses excellent time management skills.
- Ability to generate reports using Microsoft Suite products (Xactimate is a plus)
- Experience in marketing services for purpose of generating new or existing business.
- Understands basics of cost containment and risk management.
- OSHA 10 certification, desirable.
- Applies good judgement in making important decisions under pressure.
- Experience in effective communications, coaching and training.
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to:
- Climbing, reaching, bending
- May require lifting of heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
- On-call rotation and work after hours, when necessary.
- Occasionally having to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) depending on the situation/claim.
- Working in inclement weather
- Daily commuting is required
Project Managers are responsible for simultaneously managing and directing multiple claims/jobs. Directing lead technicians in the scheduling and production phase of job(s) via work orders. As the company is a 24/7 operation, Project Managers will be required to be on an On-Call rotation with other managers. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager of their assigned location and will interface with other departments as required.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Manages jobs from the beginning until completion, identifying resources and adhering to deadlines.
- Adjusts work schedules and reassigns personnel as needed.
- Obtains structural samples from property to test for asbestos / mold / lead, where needed.
- Prepares work orders for scheduling, ensuring accuracy and detail; disseminates to responsible parties.
- Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients.
- Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
- Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
- Markets company services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborates with Account Executives in preparation of bids for adjusters or customers.
- Drives to, and/or accompanies Account Executive, to loss site(s) to determine damages.
- Supports the Company's safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top