- Sacramento, CA
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Lead Technician I requires the following:
- Minimum 1-year experience in lead technician role in construction field, and/or restoration/mitigation field or experience gained through successfully meeting job requirements of Tech III.
- Valid Driver's License, with driving record in good standing (Class C)
- Must be insurable
- Displays understanding of safety guidelines, applies to daily tasks and holds accountable his crew for doing the same.
- Possesses awareness of company handbook/policies, SOP's and adheres to guidelines. Communicates desired outcomes and shares with crew through application of SOP's in daily activities.
- Supports development of technicians (crew) through demonstration, encouraging opportunities for growth
- Good knowledge in use of hand tools, power tools, and other miscellaneous equipment to complete the job.
- Continuous growth mindset, open to feedback and applies what they learn for themselves and teaches others.
- Good grasp of English language (read, write, verbal)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Able to pass Respirator Physical and obtain respiratory fit exam.
- Can interpret and apply basic instructions (i.e. - Material Data Sheets)
- Industry certifications preferred, with ability to pass medical exams if required for certification.
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Repetitive L/R hand motion (use of hand and power tools)
- Climbing, reaching, bending, squatting, crawling
- Requires ability to lift heavy objects frequently (up to 50lbs)
- Can work extended hours and weekends
- Can work in confined spaces
- Can work in unsanitary conditions, regularly
Project Managers are responsible for simultaneously managing and directing multiple claims/jobs. Directing lead technicians in the scheduling and production phase of job(s) via work orders. As the company is a 24/7 operation, Project Managers will be required to be on an On-Call rotation with other managers. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager of their assigned location and will interface with other departments as required.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Manages jobs from the beginning until completion, identifying resources and adhering to deadlines.
- Adjusts work schedules and reassigns personnel as needed.
- Obtains structural samples from property to test for asbestos / mold / lead, where needed.
- Prepares work orders for scheduling, ensuring accuracy and detail; disseminates to responsible parties.
- Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients.
- Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
- Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
- Markets company services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborates with Account Executives in preparation of bids for adjusters or customers.
- Drives to, and/or accompanies Account Executive, to loss site(s) to determine damages.
- Supports the Company's safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top