Lead Technician - Water
- San Diego, CA
Lead Technician - Water
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
The position of Technician requires the following:
- Fluent in the English language
- Valid class C Driver's License
- Regular attendance and arriving to work on-time
- On-call and work after hours when necessary
- Approved Respirator physical and fit testing
- Occasional heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
Must be able to manage or assist each phase from the initial stage to completion. This position reports directly to the Project Supervisor and/or Project Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Follow procedures to perform water and fire damage services along with mold remediation for residential and commercial property.
- Lead and assist Assistant Technician while performing water, fire damage, and mold remediation or emergency services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, management, and customers.
- Take direction from Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Supervisors.
- Responsible for having customers complete all contracts that provide authorization to perform services.
- Turn in completed work orders for billing.
- Perform any necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job.
- Maintain company vehicle and restock supplies as needed.
- Complete timecard efficiently and in a timely manner.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top