Lead Technician - LL Construction
- San Leandro, CA
Lead Technician - LL Construction
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess valid class C Driver's License (at least 1 year driving experience)
- Minimum 3-5 years of construction experience required
- Knowledge and experience in use of machinery and power tools
- Dependable, reliable, and prompt (arrives to work on time)
- Able to be on-call and work after hours when necessary
- Must possess personal vehicle and basic tools
- Frequent bending, standing and squating
- Approved respirator physical and fit testing
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- OSHA 10 and CPR First Aid trained preferred
The Lead Technician must be able to perform work independently on a majority of trades including but not limited to rough framing, insulation, drywall, paint, finish carpentry from the initial stage to completion. The Lead Technician will be responsible for communicating instructions given by manager to his/her team. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager. Lead Technicians communicate frequently with Project Directors, Operations Managers, Project Coordinators and Superintendents.
- Perform and/or direct in framing, drywall work, painting and finish carpentry;
- Perform basic electrical, plumbing and other mechanical activities;
- Pickup materials from vendors and deliver to jobsites occassionally;
- Communicate regularly with supervisors, management and other co-workers;
- Follow direction from Project Coordinators, Superintendents, Project Directors and Operations Managers;
- Perform additional tasks to assist with expediting the completion of jobs;
- Ensure compliance with OSHA mandated and company safety protocols;
- Complete required documentation accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner including but not limited to timecards, mileage reports and expense reports;
- Demonstrate and apply RMC core value in daily communications and activities.
Corporate (Hayward, CA)
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top