Lead Technician - Asbestos
- San Leandro, CA
Lead Technician - Asbestos
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
The position of Lead Technician requires the following:
- Regular and on-time attendance is required
- On-call and work after hours is required
- Must have a clean driving record to drive a company vehicle
- Lead on after-hours jobs
- Communicate efficiently with the customers, managers, and employees, bilingual is a plus
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience in the Restoration Industry
- IICRC and Asbestos Supervisor certification is a plus
- Approved Respirator physical and fit testing
- Occasional heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
Must manage or assist in the production phase of a job from the initial stage to completion. This position receives instructions from the generated work orders. Reports frequently to the Project Coordinator(s) regarding the status of the jobs. Direct and assist Technicians on the type of work needed at the job site. Lead Technicians communicates with homeowners, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Branch Managers frequently.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Follow procedures to perform water and fire damage services along with enivronmental
remediation for residential and commercial property.
- Lead and assist Assistant Technician while performing water, fire damage, and environmental
remediation or emergency services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, management, and customers.
- Take direction from Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Supervisors.
- Responsible for having customers complete all contracts that provide authorization to
- Turn in completed work orders for billing.
- Perform any necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job.
- Maintain company vehicle and restock supplies as needed.
- Complete timecard efficiently and promptly
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top