Floor and Surface Care Technician
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Floor Care Technician requires the following:
- No experience is required; must be motivated to learn the trade/skills, enthusiastic, and disciplined.
- Must have an upbeat, positive, and energetic personality
- Valid California Driver's License and a clean DMV record to be authorized to drive our company vehicles
- Regular attendance, dependable, and arrives to work on-time.
- Be comfortable working in an environment that is like a "startup" company
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Bending, squatting, reaching, climbing.
- Occasional heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) without assistance
- Work extended hours; and weekends
- Use and exposure to biodegradable cleaning products on a daily basis
Pay range: $18.12 to $22.39 per hour DOE (Sign On Bonus Available)
Floor Care Technician will assist in the loading and unloading of equipment and material into the vehicle and maintain its exterior. They ensure that cleaning products and materials are always in stock. Daily assistance with emptying and refilling water from portable machines, occasional content manipulation and assuring lead tech has equipment, materials, and cleaning products at hand.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of equipment, materials and cleaning products.
- Stamping timecard for clocking in and clocking out.
- Inventory tracking and reporting to Division Manager for purchase restocking.
- Restocking of towels and moving blankets.
- Restocking and organizing of new cleaning products.
- Working professionally, quietly, and respectfully at the job site.
- Responsible for maintaining the exterior of fleet vehicle clean.
- Identify a designated work area and secure it with cones
- Identify any areas deemed slippery and assure that "caution" wet floor signs are posted accordingly when using water or cleaning solutions
- Promoting a safe work environment, maintaining a professional physical appearance and protecting the company's reputation and brand
- Responsible for rinsing with high-pressure portable and either SX-15 or squeegee wand and emptying and refilling portable machine. Responsible for cleaning out portable machine once done.
- Move furniture as needed; Lead Technician may assist
- Responsible for preparation of surfaces, protecting surrounding finishes, deep cleaning of thresholds and handrails.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Livermore, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.