Construction Worker II
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Construction Worker II requires the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in construction environment, performing a variety of tasks including drywall work, basic electrical/plumbing, painting and framing
- Possession of valid Class C driver's license
- Understanding of basic safety protocols
- Thorough knowledge and experience in use of machinery and power tools
- Dependable, prompt, and reliable
- Can provide own transportation and basic hand tools
- OSHA 10 and CPR training, preferred
- Respiratory physical and fit tested
- Fluent in English
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Lifting - up to 50lbs
- Frequent bending, standing, reaching and squatting
- On-call, after hours work, and possible weekend hours
Hourly $24.60 - $31.98 DOE (Sign on bonus eligible)
The Construction Worker II must be able to perform work independently in a variety of trades including, but not limited to, rough framing, insulation, drywall, paint, finish carpentry from the initial stage to completion. The Construction Worker II will be responsible for communicating instructions given by the manager to the team. The Construction Worker II communicates with Superintendents and/or Operations Manager frequently. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Performs framing, drywall, painting, and finish carpentry for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
- Initiates basic electrical, plumbing, and other mechanical trades, as per scope of work, and as outlined in project plans.
- Maintains trade skills through regular training and education; applies best practices in work performed.
- Communicates regularly with supervisors, managers, and co-workers for purposes of maintaining visibility to project schedules, deadlines, progress, and roadblocks.
- Provides detailed, written project updates to Superintendent or Operations Manager outlining progress of work, delays, issues, or concerns.
- Applies project plans and instructions taken from Superintendents or Operations Managers and communicates same to crew.
- Performs a variety of tasks, as assigned by Project Directors and Operations Manager, to help expedite the completion of job.
- Ensures team is compliant with OSHA mandated; promotes company safety protocols; educates and trains crew members as necessary.
- Attends safety briefings and trainings as required.
- Completes required documentation efficiently and in a timely manner including but not limited to timecards, mileage reports, and expense reports
- Applies knowledge and awareness of RMC core values in day-to-day activities and promotes same to crew members.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Livermore, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.