Construction Worker I
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Construction Worker I requires the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in construction environment, performing a variety of basic tasks (cleanup, setup, tool storage, etc.)
- Possession of valid Class C driver's license
- Basic knowledge and experience in use of machinery and power tools
- Dependable, prompt, and reliable
- Can provide own transportation and basic hand tools
- Fluent in English
The Construction Worker I is an entry level position, assisting the Construction Worker II (Lead) with basic job site support including setup, and cleanup. This position will take direction from the construction worker lead as well as project directors, operations manager, and superintendents. The Construction Worker I reports to the Regional Operations Manager.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Picks ups materials from vendors and delivers to jobsites, as requested.
- Prepares job site at direction of Construction Worker II.
- Maintains jobsite in a clean and orderly fashion, stores equipment, materials, and tools accordingly.
- Assists Construction Worker II in performance of framing, drywalling, painting and carpentry finishing for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
- Observes Construction Worker II in performance of basic electrical, plumbing, and other mechanical trades, for purpose of developing and/or enhancing skills.
- Develops trade skills through regular training and education; builds knowledge
- Performs a variety of tasks, as assigned by lead and/or project managers, to help expedite the completion of job.
- Adheres to OSHA mandated regulations; follows company safety protocols and SOPs
- Attends safety briefings and trainings as required.
- Completes required documentation efficiently and in a timely manner and submits to supervisor as required.
- Applies knowledge and awareness of RMC core values in day-to-day activities.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Livermore, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.