Branch Manager - Downtown Los Angeles
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management.
The position of Branch Manager requires the following:
- Proven branch management experience in commercial and residential industry, specifically related to water, fire and/or mold loss.
- Sufficient knowledge of current management techniques and best practices.
- Familiarity with industry rules and regulations.
- Ability to meet target and production goals.
- Results driven and customer relations focus.
- Possesses leadership skills, with ability to motivate and increase morale.
- Basic knowledge of human resource management skills.
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- May require climbing, reaching, bending (jobsite visits)
- Travel to job sites and occasionally management meetings
- Lifting 15lbs
The Branch Manager develops and leads a team of Project Managers and Supervisors and is responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability in a specific geographic area by utilizing the expertise and industry knowledge that exists within the team. This position provides direction, development, coaching and guidance to all direct reports while simultaneously managing multiple claims/jobs. Branch Managers are required to be On-Call along with other managers.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Serve as point of contact for urgent issues.
- Ensure all segments of branch operations support the timely billing and DSO reduction.
- Promote inter-office communication via regular staff meetings providing direction for the overall success of the branch.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to branch members on current jobs and priorities.
- Continuously promote the company's services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
- Collaborate and support Sales efforts in meeting corporate revenue objectives.
- Drive Branch level financial success in areas such as Revenue, Profit, Billing, and DSO.
- Conducting regular staff meetings or 1:1s to ensure positive flow of communication
- Ensuring that performance reviews for the branch are processed on-time.
- Making strategic decisions to positively impact branch success and ensure deadlines are met.
- Hire, manage, and maintain a diverse workforce.
- Promote employee growth and development through training.
- Support the Company's safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
Downtown Los Angeles
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.