- Mission Viejo, CA
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management Company.
Experience and Requirements for the position are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Two years within a Sales and Marketing capacity in a related field in the market segment assigned (See Vertical)
- Valid Driver's License, driving record in good standing
- Proven track record in securing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Can meet revenue goals through successful execution of sales processes.
- Effectively communicate strategies, objectives and implementation plans at a high level.
- Can speak to decision making processes for each account and market strategy.
- Strong time management skills, organized.
- Adaptable, knowledgeable, multi-tasker.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Passionate about client relations and focused on enhancing the customer experience.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of territory goals and quotas.
- Ability to excel in a self-managed and team environment.
- Participate in job related functions beyond the standard business/office hours.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Software, CRM platforms, Adobe software, and Apple products.
- Frequent driving/commuting
- Ability to travel, occasionally for Sales Meetings
- Frequent use of L/R hand motion
The Account Executive is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle for their assigned market and accounts (vertical). This position will partner with regional and branch leadership to develop a strategic plan to grow market share from their assigned accounts while securing new and maintaining current customer base. As an Account Executive, this individual will develop strong partnerships with customers for the purpose of penetrating and growing market share and driving revenue to the Branch.
This position will focus specifically on growing market share from the assigned vertical.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Actively search for prospects and develop new accounts by telephone, scheduling in person appointments, and attending local and regional events.
- Retain and grow existing account revenue through total account penetration and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Execute and support the operational aspect of business secured (i.e. proposals, contracts, vendor lists, customer correspondence)
- Develop and implement marketing plans and programs to support organization's revenue objectives.
- Understand overall market dynamics, along with identifying emerging business opportunities and risks with assigned accounts and provide feedback to leadership.
Commercial Property Management
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top