Product Manager - Reporting Platforms
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
Restaurant365 recently closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on a Product Manager – Financial Reporting to our growing Product team in Irvine. This is the perfect opportunity for a seasoned Product Manager to take an active role in creating an innovative restaurant management product!
How you'll add value:
- Own a product or product line of Restaurant365
- Understand the problem space of our market, customers and stakeholders
- Provides input on product pricing strategies by utilizing market research data
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Identify the most important problems to solve
- Drive, develop and maintain the product’s roadmap
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of creative features
- Select, design, and write user stories
- Evaluate, design and prioritize features, bugs and program debt
- Inform product decisions via user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 2-3 years of Product Manager experience
- 3-5 years of Financial Reporting experience
- Background in finance or accounting a big plus
- Reporting platforms
- User empathy and experience with running in-person user tests
- Passion for building digital experiences people love
- Strong communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Agile Methodology experience a plus
R365 Team Member Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why Join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Back to top