Lead Software Engineer
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
Restaurant365 recently closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of project commitments related to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including discovery, design, implementation and support. You will serve as a technical and operational liaison to help bridge gaps between teams of different expertise and assist in growing and supporting department personnel.
How you'll add value:
- Technical delivery oversight of 1 or more scrum teams
- Work with Engineering management to establish technical strategy, scope of work, execution plans, and project milestones
- Coordinate developers (on-site and off-site resources), while operating within the procedural parameters as defined by Development Leadership
- Ensure that assigned projects and associated deliverables are provided on, or before, established deadlines
- Provide operational and technical direction and support to software engineering teams, removing obstacles and enforcing focus as needed.
- Plan and track project timelines and milestones using designated workflow and communication tools.
- Report on the progress of projects and ensure team members report progress using designated workflow and communication tools.
- Implement, manage and track change requests and other interventions to achieve project goals.
- Be the support system of the Architecture Team, capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation
- Ensure compliance to established design patterns
- Know when to escalate a critical decision
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- In addition to 8+ years in an engineering position creating code-based solutions and tools
- Fluent in C#
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with enterprise software
- Experience with cloud computing and/or mobile applications.
- Experience in working with APIs
- Experience with distributed version-control systems i.e. Git
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with client-side frameworks and technologies i.e. React, Angular and Bootstrap
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Back to top