Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
Restaurant365 recently closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on an experienced Implementation Specialist to our growing team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be responsible for helping new customers successfully complete their onboarding experience with Restaurant365.
How you'll add value:
- Be an expert in the onboarding process and the customer's point of contact throughout implementation.
- Develop and manage relationships with 20 -40 customers through multi-week onboarding process.
- Manage the full project lifecycle; interpret project scope, train, problem-solve, request approvals, manage tasks, level resources, and be an advocate for your customer’s unique needs
- Act as liaison between customers and other R365 internal Customer Success teams.
- Consult with customers and be proactive in enacting customer solutions.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Restaurant Operations or Management experience.
- B.S. in Accounting or strong accounting background preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Tech-savvy. Intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Loves to problem-solve
- Positive team focused attitude
- Exposure to multiple ERP systems preferred
- Software implementation experience is a huge plus!
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible Time Off + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Back to top