Consumer Direct Loan Advisor
RMS is Growing its Consumer Direct channel!
• Are you looking for an exciting career?
• Does guiding customer through home financing interest you?
• If a Company paid for your mortgage licensing, on the job training, and sales training would you be interested?
• Do you like a challenge and a chance to compete?
If your answers are yes - RMS is the place for you.
As a Loan Advisor at RMS, you will manage lead campaigns to obtain mortgage customers. You will guide the customers through the originations process while helping them to achieve their goals. Loan Advisors will be the first point of customer contact in the origination process and will work closely with other RMS areas to ensure a smooth mortgage experience for Consumer Direct customers.
This position is physically located in South Portland, Maine. Remote work applications will NOT be considered.
What RMS is looking for in candidates:
• A recent Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, etc.
• An interest in home and consumer finance.
• Strong communication skills, a good listener.
• A motivation to make customers happy and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
• An ability to work independently and to multi-task.
What You’ll Get:
• Excellent compensation plan (salary plus incentives)
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Company match 401K plan
• Best-in-class industry training
• Open, collaborative, and team-focused working environment
Contact: [email protected] to submit an application.
Meet Some of Residential Mortgage Services's Employees
Core Business Applications Manager
Mike is the primary administrator for RMS’ mortgage software and the peripheral applications that support it, responsible for system maintenance, updates, and customizations to improve performance.
Back to top