Consumer Direct Loan Advisor
RMS is Growing its Consumer Direct channel!
• Are you looking for an exciting career?
• Does guiding customer through home financing interest you?
• If a Company paid for your mortgage licensing, on the job training, and sales training would you be interested?
• Do you like a challenge and a chance to compete?
If your answers are yes - RMS is the place for you.
As a Consumer Direct Loan Advisor at RMS, you will be contacting customers throughout the country who have inquired online about purchasing or refinancing a home. In this fast-paced, call center environment, you will be competing for that customer’s business, educating them on various mortgage products, and proving to them why RMS is the ideal lender for them. After getting the borrower on board, you will be guiding the customers through the mortgage origination process while helping them to achieve their home ownership dreams. Loan Advisors will be the first point of customer contact in the origination process and will work closely with other RMS areas to ensure a smooth mortgage experience for Consumer Direct customers. This job is ideal for people that want to work in a fast-paced, competitive, sales environment with excellent income potential.
We have an excellent training program and target people that are looking to get into the mortgage business. No prior mortgage experience is necessary, but military and sales backgrounds are preferred. Realistic first-year income is expected to range between $50,000-$70,000, with increased earning potential as you grow and become more proficient in your new career.
This position is physically located in South Portland, Maine. Remote work applications will NOT be considered.
What RMS is looking for in candidates:
• A recent Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, etc.
• An interest in home and consumer finance.
• Strong communication skills, a good listener.
• A motivation to make customers happy and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
• An ability to work independently and to multi-task.
What You’ll Get:
• Excellent compensation plan (salary plus incentives)
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Company match 401K plan
• Best-in-class industry training
• Open, collaborative, and team-focused working environment
Contact: email@example.com to submit an application.
Meet Some of Residential Mortgage Services's Employees
Johanna manages a team of underwriters, guiding them as they strive to qualify potential borrowers and help eligible clients achieve the dream of owning their own home.
Back to top