We are a well funded real estate tech startup, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs looking to build their biggest company yet. This company can and will change the world of real estate forever. We are very early stage, plus you would be our first product design person, so you would have significant impact and ownership. We believe in personal growth, so we look for self starter types who like to get things done, but at the same time are not afraid to ask for help along the way.
We are looking for a product designer who can do it all, from sitting with customers to gather requirements, to UX design, to visual design to prototyping. This person will join our team at the ground floor and play a key role in shaping our product design team.
- Provide an online portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for interactive software design for both the web and mobile
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Experience creating interactive prototypes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in HTML/CSS desired but not required
- Familiarity with the Agile development process a plus
- Create UX designs for a mobile app and responsive web app
- Create interactive prototypes and obtain user feedback
- Create wireframes effortlessly and be able to mock up simple design ideas in minutes
- Learn about our users from hands on ethnographic research
- Effectively communicate the pros and cons of different designs, and have an opinion on which direction to take
- Take into consideration the implementation requirements from the front-end development team
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Top of the line hardware: laptop, monitor(s), desk, chair, etc
- Flexible working hours
- Work out of a gorgeous office right by the Caltrain station
Meet Some of Reside's Employees
Co-founder & Broker
Hilary manages operations at Reside, specifically running the Brokerage, which includes the Transaction Coordination Department, Legal Compliance Team, and Agent Success Team.
Back to top