VP of Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking a VP of Marketing to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Lead the overall marketing strategy for Rescale by precisely evangelizing how Rescale is revolutionizing HPC in the Cloud.
• Create, innovate and protect Rescale’s end-to-end customer experience across all touch points.
• Lead and influence the creative, design, content, communications, demand generation, product, and event marketing team.
• Champion our Social Media growth and influence.
• Plan marketing activities to support brand awareness, lead generation and nurturing, qualification, and ultimately new business opportunities.
• Define metrics to support the company’s overall objectives and track progress.
• Collaborate with sales, engineering and product management teams to align messaging that impacts the success of the company.
Key Qualifications include:
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s preferred.
• 5-8+ years driving the marketing strategy and inspiration in a SaaS, fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment.
• Expertise with HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
• Expertise in leading creative, design, content, communications, demand generation, product, and event marketing.
• Deep understanding of both traditional enterprise and SaaS sales models.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top