UK - Solutions Architect
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute and cloud HPC. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team in the UK! As a Solutions Architect, you are responsible to lead and own the technical engagements. You work closely with prospects, customers and internal teams in a consultative technical role to help customers accelerate their HPC workloads in the cloud with the ScaleX platform. You play a critical role in the success of Rescale and enjoy the opportunity for personal and career growth.
● Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer pre-sales engagement, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts. Our most successful SA’s create 2-3 POC’s for Strategic customers a quarter in under 90 days.
● Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer’s current infrastructure, operations, and workflows. Our SA’s point of contact is usually a literal rocket scientist, cfd or fea engineer, or aerospace engineer, where you will learn their technical workflow and help build a POC that shows them how Rescale can make them run faster.
● Gain a deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop. Our customers sit in the most innovative technologies in the world, from genome sequencing to aeronautical design to crash testing and more.
● Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud. Our SA’s create strategic roadmaps than span from 1 - 5 years.
● Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc. Our SA’s attend 5-6 regional and national conferences throughout the year.
● B.S. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent, M.S. preferred.
● Obsessed with providing the best experience and solutions to the customers.
● Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions.
● At least 2 years of software, hardware, or cloud experience in a technical role.
● Great presenter and are able to present highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
● Travel required.
● 3 years of enterprise cloud, hardware, or software technical experience.
● Understanding of both traditional enterprise sales process.
● General knowledge in at least one of the high performance computing (HPC) disciplines (such as CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Reservoir (Seismic) Simulation, Media Rendering, Machine Learning, Financial etc).
● Experience with enterprise customers in one or more of the industry verticals we serve including aerospace, automotive, life sciences, oil & gas, semiconductor, EDA, federal sector.
● Experience with at least one of HPC simulation software (such as packages from ANSYS, Siemens, Dassault Systèmes, COMSOL, AVL, Altair, PTC, Cadence, Synopsys, Autodesk, OpenFOAM, LAMMPS. GROMACS, NAMD, etc).
● Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations.
● Demonstrate understanding of HPC, scheduler, IaaS, scripting languages and how these tools are used and deployed by customers.
● Flexibility and dedication to delivering value for customers.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top