Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud. Rescale empowers the world's transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale's hybrid and multi-cloud platform, built on the most powerful high-performance computing infrastructure, seamlessly matches software applications with the best cloud or on-premise architecture to run complex data processing, simulations, and the computation of AI, machine learning and other compute-intensive algorithms.
Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our team!
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Becoming an expert in the Rescale platform.
- Learning and supporting the state-of-the-art HPC workflows on the cloud.
- Providing the highest quality technical support to our customers.
- Working in a growing globally distributed support team.
- Operating in an interdisciplinary team environment with developers, engineers, business, and sales personnel.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- US permanent resident or citizen.
- Experience as a Linux and Windows system administrator.
- Deep understanding of basic compute technology (storage, memory, CPU, GPU, IO).
- Understanding and familiarity with HPC and parallel computing (parallel scaling, MPI, shared. memory)
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts (firewalls, ports, throughput, latency).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to Haves:Hands on experience with parallel workflows, engineering simulations, benchmarking, HPC, schedulers, and MPI Experience with shell and Python scripting.
- Experience in working with Enterprise customers.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Wenbo Du, Support Engineering Manager.
- Team: Bruno Sotelo, Jay Kolla, Abhishek Yeola, and Angelo Scattini.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lexi Postell and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.