Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute and cloud HPC. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head. We are seeking an Support Engineer to join our Korea team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Becoming an expert in the Rescale platform
- Learning and supporting the state-of-the-art HPC workflows on the cloud
- Providing the highest quality technical support to our customers
- Working in a growing globally distributed support team
- Operating in an interdisciplinary team environment with developers, engineers, business, and sales personnel
Key Qualifications include:
- BA/BS or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience as a Linux and Windows system administrator
- Deep understanding of basic compute technology (storage, memory, CPU, GPU, IO)
- Understanding and familiarity with HPC and parallel computing (parallel scaling, MPI, shared. memory)
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts (firewalls, ports, throughput, latency)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to Haves: Hands on experience with parallel workflows, engineering simulations, benchmarking, HPC, schedulers, and MPI Experience with shell and Python scripting
- Experience in working with Enterprise customers
- Fluency of Korean mandatory
Who you'll be working with:
- Manager: Wenbo Du, Global Support Engineering Manager
- Team: Gihyeon Lee, Bruno Sotelo, Jay Kolla, Abhishek Yeola, Angelo Scattini...
If you have any questions before applying, feel free to reach out to our recruiter Ivan at email@example.com
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.