Sr Manager of Marketing Operations
- San Francisco, CA
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud. Rescale empowers the world's transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale's hybrid and multi-cloud platform, built on the most powerful high-performance computing infrastructure, seamlessly matches software applications with the best cloud or on-premise architecture to run complex data processing, simulations, and the computation of AI, machine learning and other compute-intensive algorithms.
Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team! In this role you will partner with the Senior Director of Revenue Operations to support and drive marketing demand generation efforts, as well as work with the rest of the Revenue Operations team to orchestrate technical processes and solutions that drive our go-to-market efforts.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
Experience: Enable data-motivated decisions based on marketing and company KPI's
outcome: Create a repeatable, accessible reporting engine and become the source of truth for go-to-market insights within the company.
Experience: Partner with the Senior Director of Revenue operations to build, maintain and iterate on Rescale’s data-motivated marketing model.
outcome: Define a marketing model that provides the business with data-motivated marketing targets by region and channel, which can be dynamically updated each quarter to reflect the evolving nature of our business.
Experience: Own and manage the full marketing technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, and metrics.
outcome: Own and drive migration from Hubspot to Marketo. Build own a repeatable, scalable marketing program management process. Work with Demand Generation Director(s) to develop a comprehensive, multi-tactical, orchestrated set of ABM programs to penetrate key target accounts.
Experience: Own SEO/SEM testing, paid and web optimization.
outcome: Drive a 50% increase in Mid-Market pipeline.
Experience: Work hand-in-hand with the sales operations and sales development teams to manage and update lead processes and optimize the sales funnel.
outcome: Analyze and qualification data to determine the key factors in net new opportunity wins. Decrease pushed pipeline by 50%
Key Qualifications include:
● BA/BS or equivalent.
● 5-8+ years of total work experience.
● 3+ years experience in marketing operations -- substantial experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot is a huge plus).
● Expert with Marketing Automation programming and smart campaigns.
● Experience creating Salesforce campaigns, views, reports, dashboards.
● Experience managing Hubspot’s Salesforce integration.
● Experience using business Intelligence tools lie Domo, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
● Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
● Obsessed with the details.
● Strong team player, knows when to lead and when to teach.
● Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice-to-have Qualifications include:
● Experience with HTML/CSS editing.
● SFDC certified administrator.
● SQL literacy.
● Experience in any of the following tech or similar tech:
○ Google Tag Manager
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lexi Postell at email@example.com.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top