Sr Manager of Marketing Operations
- San Francisco, CA
Rescale helps organizations accelerate science and engineering breakthroughs by eliminating complexity. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders accelerate new product innovations with unprecedented speed and efficiency with the Rescale Platform - a solution for intelligent full-stack automation for big compute and R&D collaboration on hybrid cloud. Rescale enables IT leaders to deliver high performance computing as a service, with software automation on a hybrid cloud control plane with security, architecture, and financial controls. In addition, Rescale is here for, and because of, our customers. To place customers at the center of all we do, Rescale’s four values are Growth mindset gets to great; Run fast, own the outcome; Iterate to innovate; and Team over self. Together, they define the GRIT we need in our character to help our customers become wildly successful.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to add to our world-class Revenue Operations team. In this role you will partner with the Senior Director of Revenue Operations, as well as our team of sales operations, marketing operations, and business operations managers to support functions essential to go-to-market productivity. These include optimization of salesforce, planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, training & documentation, as well as marketing automation and marketing program support.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
Experience: Enable data-motivated decisions based on marketing and company KPI's
outcome: Create a repeatable, accessible reporting engine and become the source of truth for go-to-market insights within the company.
Experience: Partner with the Senior Director of Revenue operations to build, maintain and iterate on Rescale’s data-motivated marketing model.
outcome: Define a marketing model that provides the business with data-motivated marketing targets by region and channel, which can be dynamically updated each quarter to reflect the evolving nature of our business.
Experience: Own and manage the full marketing technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, and metrics.
outcome: Own and drive migration from Hubspot to Marketo. Build own a repeatable, scalable marketing program management process. Work with Demand Generation Director(s) to develop a comprehensive, multi-tactical, orchestrated set of ABM programs to penetrate key target accounts.
Experience: Own SEO/SEM testing, paid and web optimization.
outcome: Drive a 50% increase in Mid-Market pipeline.
Experience: Work hand-in-hand with the sales operations and sales development teams to manage and update lead processes and optimize the sales funnel.
outcome: Analyze and qualification data to determine the key factors in net new opportunity wins. Decrease pushed pipeline by 50%
Key Qualifications include:
● BA/BS or equivalent.
● 5-8+ years of total work experience.
● 3+ years experience in marketing operations -- substantial experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot is a huge plus).
● Expert with Marketing Automation programming and smart campaigns.
● Experience creating Salesforce campaigns, views, reports, dashboards.
● Experience managing Hubspot’s Salesforce integration.
● Experience using business Intelligence tools lie Domo, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
● Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
● Obsessed with the details.
● Strong team player, knows when to lead and when to teach.
● Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice-to-have Qualifications include:
● Experience with HTML/CSS editing.
● SFDC certified administrator.
● SQL literacy.
● Experience in any of the following tech or similar tech:
○ Google Tag Manager
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager:Gabe Rothman, Senior Director of Revenue Operations
- Team: Ben Fox, Sales Systems Manager, Eric Timmer, Senior Manager of Sales Operations, Patrick Duff, Senior Manager of Business Operations
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lexi Postell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top