Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team in North America! As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible to lead and own all technical engagements. You work closely with prospects, customers and internal teams in a consultative technical role to help customers accelerate their HPC workloads in the cloud with the ScaleX platform. You play a critical role in the success of Rescale and enjoy the opportunity for personal and career growth. Due to federal data, must be a US Citizen.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer pre-sales engagement, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts. Our most successful SAs lead and complete 2-3 POC’s for strategic customers each quarter in under 45 days.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer’s current infrastructure, operations, and workflows. Our SA’s point of contact is usually a literal rocket scientist, CFD or FEA engineer, or aerospace engineer, where you will learn their technical workflow and help migrate their workflows to the cloud and show them how Rescale can make them run faster.
- Gain a deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with a unique value proposition. Our customers sit in the most innovative technologies in the world, from genome sequencing to aeronautical design to crash testing and more.
- Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud. Our SA’s create strategic visions that span from 1 - 5 years.
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars and other industry or partner driven events. Our SA’s attend and present at 5-6 regional and national conferences throughout the year.
What we’re looking for:
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent, M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.
- Expertise in at least one of these areas: HPC, CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Seismic simulation or Rendering.
- Obsessed with providing the best experience and solutions to the customers.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions.
- At least 2 years of software, hardware, or cloud experience in a technical role.
- Great presenter and ability to communicate highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Travel required.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Bernardo Mendez, Solutions Architect Engineering Manager
- Team: Peter Lyu, is the Head of Solutions at Rescale, Riaz Liyakath, Chris Ramirez, Clinton Smith, Madhu Vellakal, Billy Karaz, and Eric Muir- US Solutions Architects. Roque Lopez, Dinal Perera, and Nithin Jacob US Customer Success Engineers.
- You will work with: Support, Engineering, HPC Engineering, Product, and Sales.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter, Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.