Solutions Architect (Japan)
- Tokyo, Japan
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team in Japan! The Solutions Architect is responsible to lead and own the technical engagement. This position involves working closely with prospects, customers and internal teams in a consultative technical role to help customers implement HPC workloads in the cloud with the ScaleX platform. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. This role plays a critical part in the future success of Rescale in EMEA and presents a high opportunity for personal and career growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer engagements, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept.
• Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer's’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows.
• Gain deep knowledge of customer and ISV’s workflows and IT environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop.
• Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-premises to the cloud.
• Contribute to Statement of Work and responses for RFI / RFP.
• Responsible for articulating and presenting Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc.
• Collaborate with Product Management to improve Rescale products and the customers’ experience using these products.
Key Qualifications include:
• B.S. or M.S. in engineering, computer science, or equivalent preferred.
• Five years of enterprise cloud, hardware, or software technical experience.
• Deep understanding of both traditional enterprise sales process and SaaS sales models.
• Expertise and/or interest in the following technical areas: high-performance computing (HPC), computer-aided engineering (CAE), IaaS architecture, enterprise security, and networking.
• Experience with enterprise customers in one or more of the industry verticals we serve including aerospace, automotive, life sciences, oil & gas, and semiconductors.
• Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations.
• Demonstrate understanding of HPC, Scheduler, IaaS, scripting languages and how these tools are used and deployed by our customers.
• Flexibility and dedication to delivering value for customers.
• Fluent in English.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
Manager: Seiichi Nakagawa, General Manager Japan at Rescale.
You will work with: Support, Engineering, HPC Engineering, Product, and Sales.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter, Sienna Anderson at email@example.com.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top