Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team in Korea! As a Solutions Architect, you are the trusted technical advisor of named Rescale customers. You work closely with customers and internal teams to deliver the best cloud HPC experience to the users. You enjoy building meaningful relationships, and are willing to go above and beyond for the customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer pre-sales engagement, such as defining the value prop and use case, validating and proving the value, proceed with defining the final architecture and solutions, deploy the solution to the production spec.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer’s current infrastructure, operations, and workflows. Our SA’s point of contact is usually a literal aerospace and automotive engineers, cfd or fea engineer, where you will learn their technical workflow and help build a POC that shows them how Rescale can make them run faster.
- Gain a deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop. Our customers sit in the most innovative technologies in the world, from genome sequencing to aeronautical design to crash testing and more.
- Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud. Our SA’s create strategic roadmaps that span from 1 - 5 years.
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc. Our SA’s attend 5-6 regional and national conferences throughout the year.
Key Qualifications include:
- Customer obsession is the top priority.
- Use empathy to approach customer solutions.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions.
- Have at least 2 years of simulation software, hardware, or cloud experience in a customer facing role.
- M.S. in engineering, computational science, math, physics or equivalent
- 3 years of simulation experience
- Experience of enterprise infrastructure, cloud, hardware, or software technical experience.
- General knowledge in at least one of the high performance computing (HPC) disciplines (such as CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Reservoir (Seismic) Simulation, Media Rendering, Machine Learning, etc)
- Experience with enterprise customers in one or more of the industry verticals we serve including aerospace, automotive, life sciences, oil & gas, electro-magnetics, semiconductor, EDA, federal sector.
- Experience with at least one of HPC simulation software (such as packages from ANSYS, Siemens, Dassault Systèmes, COMSOL, AVL, Altair, PTC, Cadence, Synopsys, Autodesk, OpenFOAM, LAMMPS. GROMACS, NAMD, etc).
- Strong presenter and are able to present highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in engineering, computational science, math, physics or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations.
- Demonstrate understanding of HPC, scheduler, IaaS, scripting languages and how these tools are used and deployed by customers.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.