- Seoul, South Korea
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add a Solutions Architect to our team in Korea! As a Solutions Architect, you are responsible to lead and own the technical engagements. In this particular role, you will also act as a onsite technical support engineer (min. 30% of the time will be onsite) to diagnose and troubleshoot software and cloud problems and help our customers install applications and programs. You will work closely with customers and internal teams in a consultative technical role to help customers accelerate their CAE and EDA workloads in the cloud with the ScaleX platform. You will play a critical role in the success of Rescale, and enjoy the opportunity for personal and career growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and execute technical activities throughout the customer engagement, such as customer meetings, onsite support, presentations, demonstrations, training and proof of concepts, ensuring their Rescale usage experiences are effective and enjoyable.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, and the customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and workflows. Your knowledge will directly impact our Account Representative’s ability to close the sale.
- Gain deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop. We will help support your learning and development of all technologies for you to be successful.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution along with support engineers
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve platform issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Contribute to Statement of Work and responses to RFI / RFP so that our sales team provides a first in class experience for our potential customers
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc. You will be the technical face of Rescale, making a direct impact in a very important market for us.
- Collaborate with Product Management to improve Rescale products and the customers’ experience using these products. Your feedback will help contribute and define the development of our product roadmap.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
- Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of enterprise cloud, hardware, or software technical experience.
- Python & Java programming proficiency
- Ability to architect private or public cloud is preferred
- Understanding of both traditional enterprise IT and cloud environment
- Expertise and/or interest in one or more of the following technical areas: high-performance computing (HPC), computer-aided engineering (CAE), Electric Design Automation (EDA), IaaS architecture, enterprise security, and networking.
- Interest and/or experience in performing the due diligence for improving existing user experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations.
- Demonstrate understanding of HPC, Scheduler, infrastructure and how they are used and deployed by our customers.
- Flexibility and dedication to delivering value for customers.
- Business English proficiency preferred.
- Native Korean language proficiency required.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top