Software Engineer in Test - QA
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We need curious and meticulous go-getters who naturally think through use-cases, find the obvious and non-obvious failure modes, and then code integration testing frameworks to catch ‘em all.
We are seeking a Software Engineer in Test - QA to join our team.
In this role, your duties include:
· Designing and building-out the automated integration testing frameworks for our industry-leading HPC platform.
· Testing our releases to surface bugs before we go-live on production platforms worldwide.
· Ensuring known issues have thorough automated testing regimes, both white- and black-box, and then expanding on those to identify and cover potentially high-impact corner cases.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
· Experience: 2-3+ years in QA Automation Engineering or Quality Engineering for a web-based product, including testing REST APIs
· Desire to automate as much as possible, especially during the development cycle.
· Excellent scripting and automation skills, specifically strong Python skills are required.
· Linux and shell-scripting proficiency
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally, we need some or more of the following (more is better):
· BS/MS in Computer Science preferred.
· Solid experience with Django, Jenkins, Git, Selenium would be nice to have.
· Solid comprehension of the development cycle of any software-based product.
· Solid comprehension of network layers and network security fundamentals.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Meet Some of Rescale's Employees
Arpita H.Compliance Specialist
Arpita looks up the multiple rules and regulations that Rescale needs to adhere to and ensures they’re following them.
Back to top