Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking a Sales Systems and Operations Senior Manager to join our team! In this role you will partner with the Senior Director of Revenue Operations to develop and lead Rescale’s sales technology stack. The role will primarily focus on process tooling and orchestration for sales and related functions, but will also be responsible for leading other projects within the Revenue Operations team. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, designing operational strategy and roadmap, and driving all of the above to fruition.
This is a highly cross-functional opportunity to become the functional owner of a critical component of Rescale’s go-to-market engine driving sales productivity.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the primary architect of SalesForce and related platforms.
- Maintain and evolve existing sales systems.
- Manage integrations with Salesforce.
- Design and implement processes to promote and support operational efficiency and data integrity for all go-to-market initiatives.
- Provide strategic insights regarding Revenue Operations roadmap.
- Act as the primary resource for front-line support and feedback for Rescale’s field sales and other go-to-market teams regarding.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
Key Qualifications include:
- 5-7+ years of total work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce systems administration (certification in administration, architecture and/or development is a plus).
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce and its ecosystem.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to understand business processes and implement systems to enable them.A strategic mindset.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing policies and programs that drive improved sales performance.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills that can be applied to all levels of the organization.
- Experience integrating marketing automation platforms with CRM (Marketo preferably).
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Gabe Rothman, Senior Director of Revenue Operations
- Team: Eric Timmer, Senior Manager of Sales Operations, Patrick Duff, Senior Manager of Business Operations, Nicole Finn, Revenue Operations Analyst
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.