Senior HPC Engineer (US Person)
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, accepting and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking a Senior HPC Engineer to join our team. Due to federal data, this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
In this role, your duties include:
● Design, implement and reinforce HPC workflows in verticals ranging from ADAS to EDA.
● Provide technical leadership on emerging technologies.
● Research, deploy, benchmark, tune, HPC software and build Best-Practice Guidelines.
● Improve team operations and tooling to be able to scale with the demands of a rapidly growing organization
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
● Have a B.S. in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related degree.
● Have 5+ years of programming experience with Python or similar language such as C++, Java or Fortran.
● Have 8+ years of HPC Application experience in a major HPC vertical such as CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, etc.
● Have the demonstrated ability to ship a high-impact Product.
● Have domain knowledge and expertise in cloud computing, provisioning, and orchestration on a programming level. (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
You need to possess the following required skills:
● Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
● Have in-depth HPC Application experience.
● Have a deep knowledge of the Linux environment.
● Have the ability to script in both Python and Shell.
● Due to federal data requirements, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top