Senior Backend Engineer
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We need passionate go-getters who can take partially specified use cases and build robust frameworks which can be quickly leveraged by fellow teammates, enabling the next big HPC use case.
We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer (HPC Platform) to join our team.
In this role, your duties include:
· Designing and building out the fundamental architecture of our industry-leading HPC platform.
· Writing code which effortlessly handles multiple simultaneous cloud orchestration, job submittal, and instance deploy/maintain/audit/reproducibility/security use cases for some of the most difficult regulatory regimes worldwide.
· Architecting robust and extensible scale-out features to handle our ongoing and accelerating use case uptake across all the major cloud providers worldwide.
Key Qualifications include:
· BS in EECS, CS or related field.
· 5-8+ years of experience in a similar role.
· Very high skill in Java and Python.
· Ability to write clean, well-tested, maintainable code in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
· Demonstrated ability to ship a high-impact product.
Ideally, you will also have experience with:
· High performance computing.
· Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM).
· Strong and varied experience in building and shipping performant, flexible, and scalable cloud orchestration features.
· Strong and varied experience in building and shipping performant, flexible, and scalable features in Java and/or Python.
· Demonstrated experience in data architecture, modeling and optimization.
· Ability to spearhead, manage and mentor junior engineers.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Meet Some of Rescale's Employees
Arpita H.Compliance Specialist
Arpita looks up the multiple rules and regulations that Rescale needs to adhere to and ensures they’re following them.
Back to top