RVP, Enterprise Sales (Midwest or East)
- United States
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add an RVP of Enterprise in the Midwest or East!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Driving enterprise sales at strategic and named accounts and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Develop sales strategy and plans for assigned account group. Our RVP's carry a $2M quota per Enterprise rep.
• Exhibiting ethical and effective leadership. You are not only strategic, but a great mentor and coach.
• Building, growing, and maintaining a high-performance team of Enterprise Account Executives. Our Directors know how to select the best talent and set them up for success.
• Build a prospecting strategy for new sales opportunities; build short term and long term WIP to support adequate forecast and therefore achieve quota. Our Directors will be responsible for driving 60% net new logo business wins and 40% expansion of accounts to hit quota.
• Engage and provide sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. While you will have a 1.5: 1 resource ratio to our pre-sales engineers, we deeply educate our Sales teams so that they can have technical conversations with all customer points of contact.
• Build strong and effective relationships with key Partners and internal Rescale teams. Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company and key Partners required to execute sales strategy. Entrepreneurial self starters flourish here.
What Will Make You Successful:
• Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
• Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
• Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
• Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
• Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
• Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a related sales management position with a record of success in quota attainment at large accounts.
• Experience hiring and building teams.
• CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).
• Advanced problem-solving skills.
• Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
• Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
• General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top