Rescale is disrupting the $40B high performance computing (HPC) market by accelerating its transition towards cloud automation. Companies use HPC to create the applied science and engineering innovations we use every day, including safer cars, faster jets, new electronics devices, and AI-enabled services. Rescale’s customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading companies in nearly every industry.
Rescale accelerates engineering breakthroughs with a multi-cloud automation & performance orchestration platform, enabling key business outcomes: 1) Faster time to market for new products that require engineering & simulation, with workflow automation, secure multi-team collaboration, and performance optimization. 2) Full HPC technology stack automation, including lifecycle automation of simulation software & license management (catalog of 300+ ISV and open-source simulation tools), and always current integration with the latest HPC infrastructures from all major cloud providers. 3) Complete economic visibility, cost control, and optimization of HPC services across projects and teams running on multi-cloud infrastructures
We are looking for product leaders who have a bias for rolling up their sleeves. This means balancing strategic thinking and going deep where it matters, collaborating with development/engineering and go-to-market functions to not only define the product we are building, but also work to ensure its commercial success. We are looking for those who have an eye for where the product needs to go, being intimate with key customer personas, and always optimizing between effort required and time-to-impact with an 80/20 mindset. And of course, fact and data-driven decision-making. .
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Define the product roadmap for key aspects of the Rescale platform so we are prioritizing capabilities and features that drive customer value and business growth.
- Engage with customers to understand and empathize with their problems, lead and challenge their thinking, identify opportunities we should tackle together, and gather continuous feedback.
- Define and scope iterations of new capabilities, creating user stories, and engaging with development and engineering to identify how we can delivery value quickly (e.g., with MVPs) and continuously improve capabilities.
- Be the CEO of your product area. This means identifying investment areas, prioritize use cases and product capabilities based on business impact. It also means owning the delivery, field enablement, customer understanding and commercial success of your product.
- Represent Rescale with analysts, press & media.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Self-starter. Able to hit the ground running, and be successful in a startup environment where things have not been laid out for you.
- Have an outcome-driven mindset. You start with the outcome and work backwards on what we need to accomplish to get there.
- Are a highly structured problem solver and communicator.
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Have a Bachelor's degree with technical and/or business emphasis.
- Industry experience in cloud computing
- Functional experience in product management, project management, marketing & communications
- Experienced directly serving customers or clients
- Demonstrated ability to ship a high-impact product
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top