Korea Customer Success Manager
- Seoul, South Korea
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team! As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for making a global project a success with our key customers in Korea, by leading and owning on-going projects, joint go-to-market strategies, internal collaboration as well as onboarding new ecosystem customers. In this particular role, you will engage with customers globally as part of the account team helping customers accelerate their journey in the cloud with the ScaleX platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Own and grow a jointly developed global platform business with one of our key customer in Korea
- Lead in coordinating and executing the global platform go-to-market strategy from platform enhancement projects to securing users world-wide
- Lead and manage on-going customer specific platform enhancement projects as a project management with internal engineers and development team and customers key business owners
- Build alignment between customer and Rescale by playing an effective quarterback as the game maker, and as a bridge between the two companies
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new ecosystem customers globally, orchestrating training of platform end users, as well as ensuring sound customer experience
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to customize our solution as per customers’ requirements and best way to make the global platform successful
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our joint customer base
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
- Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of work experience
- Fluent English proficiency is required
- Any one or more of business development, sales, presales, partner, marketing and operations work experience is preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills required
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top