Japan Partner Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
We are seeking a Partner Manager in Japan to develop and build partnerships to achieve tighter product integrations and deeper GTM for Rescale. The Partner Manager represents Rescale to our partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision, and influences partners to work together to bring best of breed Resale solutions to their customer base. You will report directly to our GM in Japan and will help us establish the foundation for our Partnerships team in Japan.
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to top global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up a partner acquisition model for new partnerships pre- and post-sale to build awareness and refine pipeline execution with these partners.
- Revenue brought in from our partners in Japan.
- Partnering closely with our internal teams to both understand priority verticals and shape future priorities.
- Enablement and support of our Sales teams with our partners.
- Executing on joint marketing activities in coordination with the greater Alliances team and overall GTM organization
Key qualifications include:
- Proven, tangible results working with enterprise software companies (SaaS experience highly preferred)
- Knowledge of how software ecosystems are built
- Demonstrated experienced building successful partnership programs
- Proven success in prioritizing many projects in a dynamic and energetic environment
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top