Japan Marketing Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
Rescale is looking for our first Marketing Manager in Japan. This individual will be responsible for helping us drive lead generation, our web presence, and all major field/virtual events in the Japan region. This role will report directly into our GM of Japan and help drive the entirety of Rescale's marketing strategy in this region.
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to top global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Drive overall marketing plan to support Rescale's growth in Japan.
- Plan and execute high leverage field/virtual marketing opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and partnerships team to ensure alignment on marketing strategies.
- Oversee and drive development of Rescale's web presence in Japan.
- Drive customer case studies.
- Write content for email campaigns, landing pages, and other marketing materials.
- Develop content and other necessary materials to increase inbound lead generation.
Key qualifications include:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize.
- Experience working with marketing teams at startups strongly preferred.
- Ability to drive multiple projects concurrently.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top