HPC Engineer (US Person)
- Flexible / Remote
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud. Rescale empowers the world's transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale's hybrid and multi-cloud platform, built on the most powerful high-performance computing infrastructure, seamlessly matches software applications with the best cloud or on-premise architecture to run complex data processing, simulations, and the computation of AI, machine learning and other compute-intensive algorithms.
Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are seeking a HPC Engineer to join our team!
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Become an expert in how the Rescale platform works, and how it can be applied to customers’ workflows.
- You will be challenged daily on how to best solve our customers’ HPC problems on our platform.
- Provide technical support to our customers, independent software vendors and strategic partners.
- Solve various problems related to the software they are running on Rescale, requiring a high level of knowledge of the software and an in-depth knowledge of the environment the software runs in.
- Maintain the software available on Rescale, including installing and benchmarking the software, and optimizing the software’s performance for the environment it runs in.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related field.
- General knowledge in at least one HPC discipline (CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Reservoir (Seismic) Simulation, Rendering, etc.).Highly skilled in the Linux environment.
- High Knowledge of HPC, schedulers, and MPI.
- High level knowledge of web frameworks and databases.
- High level of familiarity with languages such as Python/NumPy/SciPy/Perl/MatLab, ect.
- General familiarity with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Compute Engine.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Manager: Mulyanto Poort, VP of HPC Engineering
- Team: Raymond Chow, Alex Huang, Linqi Pan, Brian Pogioli, Dogus Akaydin, Jared Workman, Jack Morrison, and Evgenii Fetisov
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lexi Postell at email@example.com.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top