HPC Engineer (US Person)
- Flexible / Remote
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking an HPC Engineer to join our team.
In this role, your duties include:
• Become an expert in how the Rescale platform works, and how it can be applied to customers’ workflows.
• You will be challenged daily on how to best solve our customers’ HPC problems on our platform.
• Provide technical support to our customers, independent software vendors and strategic partners.
• Solve various problems related to the software they are running on Rescale, requiring a high level of knowledge of the software and an in-depth knowledge of the environment the software runs in.
• Maintain the software available on Rescale, including installing and benchmarking the software, and optimizing the software’s performance for the environment it runs in.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
• BA/BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related field.
• General knowledge in at least one HPC discipline (CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Reservoir (Seismic) Simulation, Rendering, etc.).
• Highly skilled of Linux environment.
• Highly knowledge of of HPC, schedulers, and MPI.
• High level knowledge of web frameworks and databases.
• High level of familiarity with languages such as Python/NumPy/SciPy/Perl/MatLab, ect.
• General familiarity with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Compute Engine.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top