Federal Civilian Agency Account Executive
- United States
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers, to some of the largest government and research institutions in the world. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional High Performance Computing (HPC) on its head.
The company’s growth is accelerating: it doubled last year and plans to triple this year. We are making a fundamental bet that we can combine one of the best Silicon Valley engineering teams with amazing field sales talent.
We are looking to add a Federal Civilian Agency Account Executive to our team in the United States.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales at the US Department of Energy, NASA, NOAA, and related organizations in order to attain quarterly and annual quotas.
- Expanding business with existing customers while driving renewal business, and new incremental business.
- Qualifying and closing new accounts, establishing a significant number of new name customers.
- Prospecting for new sales opportunities within assigned sales territory; building short term and long term pipeline.
You will do this by:
- Engaging and providing sales consulting to defense leaders and their contractors to lead them in a digital transformation.
- Utilizing the Rescale Demand Generation Team. We are assembling a World-Class organization to accelerate
- Rescale’s market presence and increase customer engagement.
- Leveraging technology and software partners for co-selling and co-solutioning activities.
- Developing and coordinating Target Account Plans for identified opportunities.
- Providing accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required.
- Coordinating activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Territory and Account Plans.
- Effectively prioritizing and managing numerous activities in a geographical territory.
- Traveling to meet customers and prospects at their locations and industry conferences and events.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Offering A Unique Perspective - challenge customers to look differently at their business.
- Leading the Sale - guide the customer through the buying process.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum of 4 years in a sales position with a record of success in these markets:High Performance Computing (HPC)Cloud Computing (Cloud Service Providers)Software As A Service (SAAS)Software & Services for Government
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must speak English fluently.
- Security clearance is not required.
- No criminal record
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build one-on-one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top