Enterprise Account Executive
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add an Enterprise Account Executive to our team in North America!
In this role, your duties include:
• Prospecting and driving enterprise sales at strategic and named accounts in an assigned sales territory and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Our Enterprise reps carry a $2M quota with uncapped accelerators.
• Engage and provide sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. While you will have a 2:1 resource ratio to our pre-sales engineers, we deeply educate our Account Executives so that they can have technical conversations with all customer points of contact.
• Develop and coordinate Target Account Plans for major identified opportunities. Although we have a well developed lead generation engine, our Enterprise reps create 60% of their own pipeline.
• Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Territory and Account Plans. Entrepreneurial self starters flourish here.
• Qualify and close new name business from marketing leads, establishing a significant number of new logo customers. Our Enterprise reps will drive 75% of their quota in new logo customer wins.
• Provide sales support to existing customers as needed while driving renewal business, and new incremental business. Our Enterprise reps will own 25% of their quota through expansion of existing accounts.
• Provide accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required. You will forecast weekly your commit, most likely, best case and pipeline numbers to provide transparency of your regional activities.
What Will Make You Successful:
• Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
• Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
• Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
• Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
• Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
• Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 4 years in a related sales position with a record of success.
• CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).
• Advanced problem-solving skills.
• Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
• Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
• General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top