EMEA Enterprise Account Executive
- Mühlhausen, Germany
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add a Senior Account Executive to our team in EMEA!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams. While this role has the support of a Lead Generation Team, our Enterprise Account Executives generate 60% of their pipeline themselves and drive 1.5x growth in existing accounts.
• Responsible for driving enterprise sales at strategic and named accounts in an assigned sales territory and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Our Enterprise Account Executives onboard 2 new Enterprise logos every quarter and have an annual (uncapped!) target of $1.8M - $2M.
• Engage and provide sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. You will execute meetings with relevant stakeholders to establish trust and drive opportunities in the set of named Enterprise Account and will own (50-70 accounts).
• Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Territory and Account Plans. Entrepreneurial self starters flourish here.
• Travel to meet customers and prospects when required. Expect to travel 30% of the time. Occasionally travel will be outside the DACH region.
• Provide accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required. You will forecast weekly your commit, most likely, best case and pipeline numbers to provide transparency of our activities.
What Will Make You Successful:
• Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
• Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
• Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
• Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
• Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
• Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 4 years in a related sales position with a record of success.
• CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).
• Advanced problem-solving skills.
• Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
• Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
• General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top