EDA Solutions Architect
- Flexible / Remote
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute and cloud High Performance Computing (HPC). You will become a leader in revolutionizing silicon development with cloud HPC.
We are looking to add Solutions Architect with a background in EDA (Electronic Design Automation) to our team in North America! As a Solutions Architect, you are responsible to lead and own the technical engagements. You work closely with prospects, customers and internal teams in a consultative technical role to help customers accelerate semiconductor design and verification in the cloud with the ScaleX platform. You play a critical role in the success of Rescale and enjoy the opportunity for personal and career growth.
- Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer pre-sales engagement, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer's current infrastructure, operations, and workflows.
- Gain deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop.
- Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud.
- Work with ISVs/partners in the semiconductor space (Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor Graphics / Siemens EDA, TSMC, Global Foundries)
- Work closely with product management to implement solutions, features to enable customers and partners.
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc.
- Obsessed with providing the best experience and solutions to the customers.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions.
- Expertise in EDA workflows for chip design such as functional verification, physical design, physical verification, static timing analysis etc.
- Experience working with enterprise customers in EDA and semiconductor vertical.
- General knowledge and understanding of schedulers such as LSF, SGE, Slurm etc. and how it is used to orchestrate HPC workloads.
- Experience with at least one of HPC simulation software (such as packages from Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, ANSYS, Siemens, Dassault Systèmes etc).
- At least 2 years of software, hardware, or cloud experience in a technical role.
- Great presenter and are able to present highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent.
- 3 years of enterprise cloud, hardware, or software technical experience.
- Understanding of the traditional enterprise sales process.
- M.S. in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations.
- Demonstrate understanding of HPC, scheduler, IaaS, scripting languages and how these tools are used and deployed by customers.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top