Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are seeking an experienced Director/Manager of Marketing to join our EMEA team! This individual will be responsible for helping us drive demand and lead generation, our web presence, and all major field/virtual events. This role will report directly into our regional GM and help drive the entirety of Rescale's marketing strategy in this region.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving the overall marketing plan to support Rescale's growth
- Driving the EMEA Regional demand generation activities and pipeline generation
- Planning and executing high leverage field/virtual marketing opportunities
- Working cross-functionally with the sales and partnership teams to ensure alignment on marketing strategies
- Overseeing and driving the development of Rescale's web presence
- Driving customer case studies
- Writing content for email campaigns, landing pages, and other marketing materials
- Develop content and other necessary materials to increase inbound lead generation
Key qualifications include:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize
- Experience working with marketing teams at startups strongly preferred
- Experience with demand generation campaigns and pipeline generation campaigns
- Ability to drive multiple projects concurrently
- Must be based in the EMEA region
Who you'll be working with:
- Mark Fieldhouse, General Manager of EMEA
- Various EMEA colleagues (Sales, Support, BDR)
If you have any questions before applying, feel free to reach out to our recruiter Ivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.