Director of Product Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
Do you run towards gunfire? Would you embrace being a first-mover in disrupting a $40 Billion industry? Are you excited at creating and evangelizing a new market category?
If so, you would enjoy leading one of the fastest growing enterprise tech companies in Silicon Valley. Rescale is leading the charge in moving the massive high performance computing (HPC) market to the cloud. Rescale is the only multi-cloud company that works across AWS, Microsoft, and IBM to fully manage these large, technical, and mission-critical workloads. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers.
This role is the field marshal, the market strategist, the quantitative business manager who knows how to tie competitive strategy to the operational excellence needed to drive rapid growth. As one of the company’s top evangelists, you will develop go-to-market activities to launch products, create defining moments for the company, and provide the strategy and creative thinking to define a new defining category. You will work closely with global sales teams to craft compelling go-to-market campaigns, as well as product teams to develop and communicate a competitive roadmap.
• Quantitative skills and ability to create business models for new products and offerings, including the ability to guide pricing and packaging decisions.
• Strategic B2B thinker who can out-maneuver competition and disrupt incumbents with compelling messaging and positioning.
• Ability to translate technical issues in compelling and clear language across different audiences.
• Ability to work collaboratively across development, product, demand generation, and field teams to build a successful go-to-market strategy.
• Global mindset.
• Successful history of driving strong product launches, ideally in B2B markets.
• Aptitude to quickly technically ramp in a rapidly evolving market with depth across multiple areas.
• Creativity, drive, self-starter, okay breaking glass but with judgement
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred. MBA or equivalent experience a plus.
• 5-8+ years of marketing experience, ideally in strategic, business, or core product-related role
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top