Design Team Lead
Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking a Design Lead to join our team in San Francisco!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead a design team covering both product UI/UX and marketing/brand/communications.
- Lead all design aspects of the brand of the company, including customer-facing print and digital assets, look/feel across website and product interfaces, and demand generation materials.
- Lead review sessions to drive team to improve user interface and experience.
- Transform complex, broad ideas into clean and intuitive mockups and prototypes.
- Help inspire and manage Rescale’s design culture.
- Help instill market-leading design concepts across the product life-cycle including research, sketches, wireframe, and visual design
- Proactively address design issues across the company (product, marketing, etc.).
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in UX, Product and/or Service Design.
- Strong design and illustration skills (visual, UI, UX), with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions.
- Ability to iterate and prototype quickly.
- Previous management and/or leadership experience.
- Expertise in the Adobe suite and/or other visual design tools.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top