Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join our Japan team! As a Customer Success Engineer, you are the trusted technical advisor of named Rescale customers. You will work closely with customers and internal teams to deliver the best cloud HPC experience to the users. You enjoy building meaningful relationships, and willing to go above and beyond for the customers.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the customer post-sales engagement, such as customer meetings, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts. Our most successful CSEs grow the usage of our strategic customers +100% year over year
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, the customer’s current infrastructure, operations, and workflows. Our CSE’s point of contact is usually a literal rocket scientist, CFD or FEA engineer, or aerospace engineer, where you will learn their technical workflow and help our customers innovate faster on the Rescale platform
- Gain a deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and HPC environments to provide a tailored solution with unique value prop. Our customers sit in the most innovative technologies in the world, from genome sequencing to aeronautical design to crash testing and more
- Work with customers to define and execute customers’ digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud. Our CSEs create strategic roadmaps that span from 1 - 5 years
- Articulate and present Rescale solutions at conferences, user groups, webinars, etc. Our CSEs attend 1-2 regional and national conferences throughout the year
Key Qualifications include:
- Someone who enjoys solving difficult problems and strives to find the best solutions
- Uses empathy to approach customer solutions
- Outgoing personality, customer obsession attitude, willing to deep dive. Customer obsession is your top priority
- Background in Customer a facing role, technical support, or professional service
- Comfortable learning and deep diving into new technologies quickly and efficiently
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent
- General knowledge in at least one of the high performance computing (HPC) disciplines (such as CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Reservoir (Seismic) Simulation, Media Rendering, Machine Learning, Financial etc)
- Experience working with enterprise customers in one or more of the industry verticals we serve including aerospace, automotive, life sciences, oil & gas, semiconductor, EDA, federal sector
- Experience working with at least one of HPC simulation software (such as packages from ANSYS, Siemens, Dassault Systemes, COMSOL, AVL, Altair, PTC, Cadence, Synopsys, Autodesk, OpenFOAM, LAMMPS. GROMACS, NAMD, etc
- Strong presenter and are able to present highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects which are complex in nature and coordinate colleagues across diverse teams and locations
- Demonstrate understanding of HPC, scheduler, IaaS, scripting languages, HPC containers and how these tools are used and deployed by customers
Who you'll be working with:
If you have any questions before applying, feel free to reach out to our Recruiter Ivan at email@example.com
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.