Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
The company’s growth is accelerating: it doubled last year and plans to triple this year. We are making a fundamental bet that we can combine one of the best Silicon Valley engineering teams with the amazing sales talent in EMEA.
As a Business Development Representative, you will help drive the growth of Rescale's platform, services, and solutions. Business Development Representatives are accountable for qualifying prospective customers and leads before meeting with Account Executives. This includes following up on marketing generated replies, new outbound penetration, leveraging partner relationships, webinar and event follow-up, and more. Business Development Representatives are being trained and mentored to become Account Executives in a fast-growing organization.
In this role, your duties include:
● Assist sales efforts by targeting and penetrating accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
● Utilize critical sales tools to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity generation and qualification.
● Assist customers in understanding Rescale's business offering and how we fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
● Ability to understand high performance computing environments and uncover customer issues.
● Process prospective clients’ problems, and translate their needs into business opportunities.
● Comfortable talking with prospects and building relationships.
● Ability to work in a fast paced, business environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
● Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure qualified leads are passed into pipeline.
● Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
● 1-3 years’ sales or customer-facing experience finding and targeting new prospects.
● Ability to work in a fluid/changing marketplace.
● Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
● Maintain accurate client communication in both email and on the phone.
● Professional and positive in all interactions with prospects, customers, and co-workers.
● Great verbal and written skills.
● Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
● Successful experience at new account development.
● Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
● Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
● Proven success in developing new accounts and getting into new markets.
● Consistent over-achievement in past positions. Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results. We want future Account Executives from our BDR team!
● Salesforce.com or other CRM experience along with experience with other sales tools.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.