Account Executive Semiconductor
- Flexible / Remote
Rescale helps organizations accelerate science and engineering breakthroughs by eliminating complexity. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders accelerate new product innovations with unprecedented speed and efficiency with the Rescale Platform - a solution for intelligent full-stack automation for big compute and R&D collaboration on hybrid cloud. Rescale enables IT leaders to deliver high performance computing as a service, with software automation on a hybrid cloud control plane with security, architecture, and financial controls. In addition, Rescale is here for, and because of, our customers. To place customers at the center of all we do, Rescale’s four values are Growth mindset gets to great; Run fast, own the outcome; Iterate to innovate; and Team over self. Together, they define the GRIT we need in our character to help our customers become wildly successful.
We are seeking an Account Executive - Semiconductor to join our team! This role will be responsible for growing Rescale’s business within the semiconductor industry, a strategic area of growth for the company. Rescale is the industry’s only PaaS solution for EDA in the cloud, putting it in a unique position to deliver our customers a solution that works for their entire suite of EDA tools on any cloud provider. Read about Rescale’s recent joint project with Samsung Foundry here.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Prospecting and driving sales at named and territory accounts in an assigned sales region and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Our AEs carry a $1.2 to 2M quota, depending on level, with uncapped accelerators.
- Engage and provide sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. While you will have a 2:1 resource ratio to our pre-sales engineers, we deeply educate our Account Executives so that they can have technical conversations with all customer points of contact.
- Develop and coordinate Target Account Plans for major identified opportunities. Although we have a well developed lead generation engine, our AEs create 60% of their own pipeline.
- Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Account Plans. Entrepreneurial self starters flourish here.
- Qualify and close new name business from marketing leads, establishing a significant number of new logo customers. Our AEs will drive 75% of their quota in new logo customer wins.
- Provide sales support to existing customers as needed while driving renewal business, and new incremental business. Our AEs will drive 25% of their quota through expansion of existing accounts.
- Provide accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required. You will forecast weekly your commit, most likely, best case and pipeline numbers to provide transparency of your regional activities.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years in a related sales position with a record of success.
- Experience in the semiconductor or EDA industries.
- CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Back to top