Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to leading global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are looking to add an Account Executive to our team in EMEA!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and driving sales at named and territory accounts in an assigned sales region and attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Our AEs carry regional quotas, depending on level, with uncapped accelerators
- Engaging and providing sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology, with a 2:1 resource ratio to our pre-sales engineers, who you'll be working closely with
- Developing and coordinating Target Account Plans for major identified opportunities. Although we have a well developed lead generation engine, our AEs create 60% of their own pipeline
- Coordinating activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Account Plans. Entrepreneurial self-starters flourish here
- Qualifying and closing new name business from marketing leads, establishing a significant number of new logo customers. Our AEs will drive a portion of their quota in new logo customer wins
- Providing sales support to existing customers as needed while driving renewal business, and new incremental business. Our AEs will drive significant parts of their quota through expansion of existing accounts
- Providing accurate forecasts on a regular basis as well as other information as required. You will forecast weekly your commit, most likely, best case and pipeline numbers to provide transparency of your regional activities
What will make you successful:
- Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
- Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 6 years in a related sales position with a record of success
- CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce)
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products
- Fluency in English, fluency in German a plus
- Based in Europe
For any questions, feel free to reach out to our Recruiter Ivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.