Account Development Representative
Salt Lake City, Utah
Rescale helps organizations accelerate science and engineering breakthroughs by eliminating complexity. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders accelerate new product innovations with unprecedented speed and efficiency with the Rescale Platform - a solution for intelligent full-stack automation for big compute and R&D collaboration on hybrid cloud. Rescale enables IT leaders to deliver high performance computing as a service, with software automation on a hybrid cloud control plane with security, architecture, and financial controls. In addition, Rescale is here for, and because of, our customers. To place customers at the center of all we do, Rescale’s four values are Growth mindset gets to great; Run fast, own the outcome; Iterate to innovate; and Team over self. Together, they define the GRIT we need in our character to help our customers become wildly successful.
We are seeking an Account Development Representative to join our team! As an Account Development Representative, you will help drive the growth of Rescale's platform, services, and solutions. Account Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying prospective customers and leads before meeting with Account Executives. Includes following up on marketing generated responses, new outbound penetration, leveraging partner relationships, webinar and event follow-up, and more. Account Development Representatives are being trained and mentored to become Account Executives in a fast-growing organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• You will learn the HPC market to better connect with customers during sale interactions.
• Learning a complex technology and customer persona will be challenging, but will set you up for success wherever you go next in your career, because if you can master a hyper technical product like Rescale, you can sell anything.
• You will have a firm ability to communicate with the HPC market. Learning to communicate complex ideas in a simplistic, easy to understand way will be a lifelong tool in your toolbelt and greatly assist you in the future.
• You will consistently hit quota on a quarterly basis (based on meetings held/qualified opportunities). Your quota attainment of meetings will supply a pipeline of introductions to our Account Executives and will lead to our AE team closing deals and ultimately Rescale hitting our annual revenue goal.
• You will be proficient in demonstrating Rescale’s platform and services to a customer.
• You will be consistently at 90+% quota
• 2-5 years sales or customer-facing experience finding and targeting new prospects.
• Ability to work in a fluid/changing marketplace.
• Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
• Maintain accurate client communication in both email and on the phone.
• Professional and positive in all interactions with prospects, customers, and co-workers.
• Great verbal and written skills.
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
• Successful experience at new account development.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
• Proven success in developing new accounts and getting into new markets.
• Consistent over-achievement in past positions. Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results. We want future Account Executives from our ADR team!
• Salesforce.com or other CRM experience along with experience with other sales tools.
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
Manager: Caroline Snipes, Hiring Manager and Director of BD team
Team: Working in sales team with BDRs, ADRs and AEs
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.